Catherine Tindall is a CPA specializing in advanced tax reduction who proactively works with clients to reduce what they pay in tax while supporting their greater wealth building and life goals. Her goal for every client is to provide a return on investment, in the first year, usually $15,000-100k+ in tax savings.
With a focus on automation, Catherine and her team set themselves apart by utilizing technology whenever possible to streamline their advisory services and to offer those services to anyone no matter where they are located. She is especially passionate about providing tools to support entrepreneurs and small business owners in navigating the changing tax landscape, as well as helping them reduce their overall tax burden through proactive strategies and advisory.
Most recently, Catherine appeared on Radio Entrepreneurs to share some insight on the COVID tax credits enabling listeners to take advantage of some of those credits that are still available.
We chat about:
- Why having a mission driven company can serve more than just the owners
- Navigating the changing tax landscape - what’s coming down the pipeline
- Automations you can implement in your business today to exponentially elevate your client experience
- The benefits of tax planning: how business owners can save in tax by working proactively with their tax professional
- My entrepreneurial journey as a woman business owner
- Utilizing COVID pandemic tax credits
Connect with Catherine Tindall:
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW