Jeff Badu is the founder of Badu Tax Services, which helps people and businesses save money on taxes. He is also the founder of Badu Investments, a real estate investment company with 100+ units that focuses on acquiring residential and commercial properties in areas such as the South Side of Chicago in efforts to also restore traditionally underserved areas.
What makes Jeff different is that he is a former gang member, and now is providing scholarships for underserved youth. He is extremely passionate about financial literacy for kids and currently hosts various financial literacy workshops throughout the country.
We chat about:
- His journey on going from being a gang member to a multi-millionaire.
- His processes on running and scaling multiple companies at once.
- The challenges of being a black founder and the importance of investing in underserved communities.
Connect with Jeff Badu!
- Website: https://www.jeffbadu.com/
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD